The Ni2 Fulfillment application is used to manage the entire lifecycle of the service fulfillment process.
The Ni2 Fulfillment application provides:
- Service Order Management: enables an automated, end-to-end service order management for the fulfillment of IT, Network and Datacenter services by creating, modifying/upgrading or terminating services. It manages service orders during the fulfillment process, through the steps of availability checking, reservation and finally provisioning and activation of the IT, Network and Datacenter services including the underlying resources. It also allows for the decomposition of service orders into technical orders linking the Customer Facing Services (CFS) to the Resource Facing Services (RFS) to the Resources. The orders can be decomposed automatically or manually based on service catalog, and service and resource inventory data.
- Service Catalog: enables the centralization of service specifications management, which aims to increase automation of the end-to-end service fulfillment and service assurance processes. It is the foundation of designing new services and the main source of data to support the fulfillment process such as eligibility data, required attributes, and service decomposition.
Service Fulfillment provides the following features:
- Detail documentation of orders
- Management of order stakeholders
- Order decomposition
- Catalogue enabled service selection
- Service decomposition
- Automatic selection of provisioning procedures
- Orchestrating the provisioning procedure and tracking its status
- Reserving and allocating infrastructure resources
- Managing the provisioning workforce
- Collaborating with activation systems
- Define and manage service stakeholders (customers, handlers, providers)
- Model ICT resources allocation to services
- Track delivery history
- Define services and sub-services
- Define service lifecycles
- Leverage service templates
- Building service plans
- Create dependencies between business and technical services